Saturday, August 16, 2014

I woke up on a 747.

Leaving Amsterdam after such a short visit was a little strange, but I don't think the city took it personally.


I knew I'd be getting in late to ARN (Stockholm airport), so I booked the closest hostel I could find ahead of time. Just a quick jump on the free shuttle bus and i was there. It also happened to be the most unique hostel I've ever stayed in.


Home sweet jumbo jet?
Somebody had the bright idea to take a retired 747-200 andand turn it into one of the neatest hostels ever, complete with overhead bins as lockers and a deluxe suite in the flight deck.


I asked into my second class cabin for a first class night's sleep. Swedish sunshine woke me in the morning. I was ready to take on Stockholm...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!