Thursday, April 7, 2011

You don't know me...

There always seems to be a point in the semester when I am frustrated with something and physically tired that I get emotionally drained. Often my first reaction is to run- get out of town, distance myself from the problem. When that is impossible, physical running helps me get my thoughts in order. When my body doesn't allow that, just walking might work... But really, what is the problem? I need a bestie in Graz. I may be getting a little tired of getting to know people, trying to remember names, being a little embarrassed about my language level, and just wishing that I had a bestie to hang out with, talk with... There is always a hope that someone who lives near to you will be that person, but I guess I haven't found them yet- I only know a few people in this building!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!