Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two weeks in

Just a quick update before I walk over to the Alte Technik to get on the waiting list for the March ski trip and then to Uni Graz for the ESN (Erasmus student network) screening of Goodbye Lenin.

The weather is still kinda cold and crappy- it's trying to snow outside and right around freezing. brrrr!

In other news, my knees are starting to hurt pretty significantly again. I think it's the result of biking on a seat that was a couple inches short. aaand now I'm paying for not having just grabbed my leatherman and taking care of it! baaaah! History tells me that it will be roughly two weeks of consistent exercises before I am somewhere close to normal. Yikes! As a bonus, I don't get to wear anything but my running shoes, which means tagging myself as an American- seriously, the people around here don't wear their exercise shoes in social situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!