Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Thinking of Mom today, Ruth and I stopped by the store and picked up some dark chocolate to go with an afternoon espresso... love you, Mom!






    Sunday afternoon Ruth, Petra,
Soomie, and I hit up the bouldering gym. It was pretty busy in the afternoon, but we had some good hangout time (followed, of course, by a Kebap stop!).

    In other news, Petra invited me to join herself and Soomie for a trip home in the break between classes. Petra apologized that we wouldn't be going to Prague, but I told her that I would rather see her home town (somewhere in the northeast). You can see capital cities and sights any time, but an opportunity to experience everyday life across cultures is a treat! Czech Republic, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!