Friday, July 19, 2013

Sweet South Carolina

I have discovered that there are some huge advantage to working for an aerospace company. For starters, it's an international business. What that means is that lots of people travel. Its taking a year and a half, but now I get to travel to. Right now I'm in Charleston South Carolina.  Why Charleston? Because boeing has a plant here. So I was basically given an indefinite semi vacation to the lovely South Carolina coast.
Charleston has been a pleasant surprise. The city is full of history from the revolution do the present day. It was the tuner box that started the Civil War. The streets are a mix of old French style with a hint of American colonial and have that inviting southern feel generated by a long, two story deck. Now imagine cobbled streets with flowering trees and the sound of Horses clapping along and you're there.
Charleston Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!