Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hola from Barca! (Venice-Netherlands)

I am currently sitting on the computer at our hostel in Barcelona- we walked from the bus station last night between 11:00 and 12:00 through a still very busy La Rambla to this funky little place in the Gothic Quarter really close to the water end of Barcelona's busiest shopping street. The internet connection is decent and nobody is in line, so I will try to upload a few pictures and let you see our who/what/where of the last few days. Hard to believe that it has already been a week!

 First stop: Venice, where I ran around the city with George, Erin, and Mr Madden for a day and a half... (click read more)




 Then on to Fulda (via Frankfurt Hann airport, which is not in Frankfurt). I hung out with Anne Stein for a few days- brought back a lot of old memories and made some new ones!
6 trains after Fulda I was finally in Amsterdam. The next morning I met Ana at Schiphol airport and we ran around the city for the day... 
... and from there, to Harlingen the next morning. Bas and Rik picked us up at the station and then turned the two of us loose to explore the city
Ana+Poffertjes
Oma and Opa- the Mast is finished!
gallivanting with sheep on the dijk
Thanks again to Bas, Rik, and Max!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!