Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Morning Run, Québec City


Plains of Abraham, where the British defeated the French
in the French and Indian War
Saturday morning in Québec City dawned clear and sunny over the St Lawrence. I slept in, then put my running shoes on and headed up the hill, into the old city. I would have had better luck with my run had the weather not been so beautiful, as I spent a good chunk of time taking pictures!



Colours on the St Lawrence


the requisite feet on the wall picture
(the grass is about 20ft below)

Citadel du Québec: Earthworks and Stone.
Crenelations


Pulling the pin

Small arms loop


I made a map of my route, check it out here!

I'm currently in Novi, MI continuing training with Innovmetric. Home in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!