Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mittlealterfest Oberkapfenberg

Today Bastian drove Ruth, his friend Peter, and myself to Kapfenberg (second largest city in the Steiermark) for their medieval festival. I felt like a kid in a candy shop!
The full album is in the Photo Gallery or on Picasa for your viewing pleasure.
Horns were blown, imaginary arrows were shot
Trumpets, drums, and flags spinners performed 
(click Read more)

Swords were admired and silly hats were worn 
Peter and Bastian were great guides  
Kaspresknödel was eaten in the castle

Axes were thrown (3 for 4 and 1 for 4, respectively)


Funny songs were sung
What a fun afternoon! I will post about yesterday's hiking trip later this week, after I trade photos with the rest of the hikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!