Saturday, March 11, 2017

Tacoma

Work sent me down to Tacoma for a week of training, so I explored a little bit... here are a few shots from downtown. It's a way cooler city than we up north give it credit for!

There is a great Anthem Coffee in the State Museum just to the right of the old train station 
I was lucky to be staying near the UW Tacoma campus on the south end of downtown. Everything from here slopes downhill to the east, into the forest of cranes that line the shipping births of Commencement Bay. 



I walked along C street through UW campus, the Financial District, the Theater District, and all the way to the Stadium District (famous for that scene in 10 Things I Hate About You). If you make it that far into Tacoma, make sure to stop at Indo Asian Street Eatery for lunch or dinner. Order the Massaman BBQ Brisket or Pad See Ew. You can thank me later. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!