Saturday, October 7, 2017

Loki the Trickster Dog

We adopted a pet. He's brunet with a squiggly white blaze that falls off the left side of his nose and a coat that makes him look like an old bearskin rug when he is most relaxed, at which point he kicks his back legs out behind him and lays flat out with his tummy on the ground.

Loki


So now, when I'm home, the "adventures" will include Loki's new experiences. We're hanging out with a trainer this afternoon, and hopefully working on some of these tasks:

  • Paying attention to us on walks and in distracting situations
  • Crate on command
  • Inside on command
  • Stay on property (gate open)
  • No barking at unknown people/noises
  • No nipping while playing
  • No whining or climbing on couch while I’m on phone/at my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!