Monday, September 19, 2016

Not for lack of anything interesting happening...

I realize that I go long periods without posting, but it isn't for lack of anything interesting happening. In the past month, I have...

Hiked Oyster Dome with my aunt... 
Caught a last Mariners game before Josh left for college... 
Add caption
Hiked Sauk Mtn with M's dad and sister... 

Met some cool (Dutch Belted) cows as the NorthWest Washington Fair and Rodeo
Spent the weekend at Silverwood theme park...
Eaten delicious ice cream at Ferdinand's in Pullman... 
Pressed cider (twice!)...
and caught some beautiful San Juan sunsets.


Unfortunately, I haven't taken many photos of everything else, which includes visiting Nana and Grandpa in the Kootenays, moving from one side of the island to the other, finally rolling my car over 100k miles, and so much more! I guess next time I'll have to make sure I take more picutres!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a nifty note! I'd love to hear from you!